Skip to content
- Are these devices safe?
We strive to test these devices before adding them to our website to assure they are safe for their intended use. However, these are assistive devices and NOT medical devices.
- Are the 3D prints flimsy?
- Not at all. The ABS we use is the same as many plastics you already use around the house like wall switches, paper clip holders and tape dispensers.
- Are the 3D prints available in other colors?
- Some plastics are available in a variety of colors. We stock several colors in PLA and ABS material. If you don’t see it, ask us for a special color.
- What type of plastic do we use?
- PLA is safest for touching skin as it is made from organic material such as corn, starch and other bio-degradable raw material. We also stock ABS, Nylon, PETG, TPU Flexible and Polycarbonate.